Hello



Welcome to 1st vertical a personal
blog about design and other stuff !

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year in 2013

I have decided to get blogging again in 2013 after a lapse in entries in 2012

When you make changes to your routine like "Moving Country" it tends to
have a fairly big impact on creative activities. But having overcome some
obstacles and bridges in 2012 I now hope to bring some insight into discoveries and other adventures abroad. 

1st Observation is .....If you have a plan ....Stick to it  ....

So first things first: I have freshened up the header of the blog as I
wanted to make use of this cloud which appeared one evening opposite
my balcony and terrace during late evening and so its become an anchor 
point for this years entries. Head in the clouds !!  maybe ...let's see hey !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment